- To make Disciples for Christ. Matthew 28:18-20
- To create awareness that God called us to be the answer and solution for this generation. Matthew 5: 13-14 .
- To raise a God honouring and fearing family as it is the foundation of society, community, nation and the church. Hebrew 13:4
- To honour and obey the commandment of our Lord Jesus Christ by loving one another and reaching out to the needy and the lost. 1 John 3:18
- To eagerly seek the fruit and the gift of the Holy Spirit and work in the body of Christ. This is in order to equip and build the saints(believer) to reach maturity and expand the kingdom of God both locally and internationally. Ephesian 4:7-13
Zion Church vision is by unveiling the heart of God to every saint(Believer) and bring them in to the fullness or likeness of Christ then reach out the ocmmunity with the gospel of grace at any cost. (Act 20:18-35)
Jesus commanded us to love one another as he loved us (John 13:3-4). Through our love to one another Christ will be revealed and lives will be touch. Through our love to one another also we are obeying his commandment thus we love him.
To have spiritual unity in everything that we do and become one body as we have been called to one hope. Paul informs us in the book of Ephesians 4:3-4 to “Make every effort to keep the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace. There is one body and one spirit just as you were called to one hope when you were called”. Through having spiritual unity we can work together in God’s kingdom.
God continually reminds us in the book of Leviticus (Leviticus 11:45) to be holy as He is holy. God and sin cannot be together. In 1 John 3:9 says “No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God”. Therefore our life should always resemble the life of Christ and that is to be holy.
Fear of God
The beginning of wisdom is the fear of the lord. (Proverbs 9:10). “To fear the Lord is to hate evil; hate pride and arrogance, evil behaviour and perverse speech”. Proverbs 8:13
Jesus had compassion, a compassion that lead to the cross. He helped the needy, the sick and the unwanted . We are to follow his steps and have compassion to those who need us. “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me” Matthew 25:40
We are to be faithful to God, to God’s people, our marriage, our family and to the people that we work with . Through everything that we do we shall always be faithful as our heavenly Father is. “The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it” 1 Thessalonians 5:24.